Our Web Address

http://sites.google.com/site/blueskywifi/

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blue Sky Wi-Fi Launches


Although we are in what they call an "Economic Downturn", only a true optimist like myself gets excited about the prospect of starting something new.

For years I've been spending all my time and talent pursuing corporate initiatives, helping them chase their dreams for their spare change.

It didn't matter though--I loved the work I did; to me the task was effortless. The pay only sweetened the deal. Then we tumbled into economic downturn; suddenly the world looked, and acted quite differently. I was introduced to a new boss who didn't share the same passion about the network that I did. The room kept getting smaller, and dimmer--every day I began to dread going into work more and more. At one point I was unsure about what I did anymore.

Finally--enough was enough.

I have had this dream for such a long time to start my own wireless business. There doesn't seem to be a lot of competition out there. Maybe this means that there isn't a lot a business out there to pursue, but I believe that this isn't the case.

People need geek service, technical expertise, and the secure feeling they get knowing that their data is safe and that no one is electronically peeking over their shoulder.

I am venturing into a new Service Initiative called: Blue Sky Wi-Fi.
Look for me out there.

Services that I offer:

  • Wireless Installation and Setup
  • Security Testing and Installation
  • Wireless Performance Tuning
  • Wireless Site Survey
  • Wireless Corporate/Campus Desing and Enineering
  • Prevention of you neighbors piggy-backing on your wireless network.

No comments: